Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Yet another SERO thread

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by mikeandike, Mar 8, 2007.

1. mikeandike

mikeandike New Member

My Phone:
    Samsung
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I currently have a family plan under Sprint, which is based off of my wife's name. My contract expires this upcoming May, and I was wondering if I would be able to change to SERO. I know that SERO doesn't offer family plans, but I was wondering if I could get one phone under my name for as one plan (since the present account isn't under my name) and get a second account in my wife's name (who is the account holder).

IOW, if she's already on Sprint, can she switch to SERO? If that can't work, would one person (me) be able to sign up for two separate SERO accounts? The way I figured it was that having two SERO plans is cheaper than one family plan without the discount.

Anyway, thanks for this wonderful forum, and I look forward to your responses. :cool:

2. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Galaxy S8
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    SERO plans are supposed to be for new customer only. However anything is possible if you try hard enough. I have known a number of existing customers who were able to switch over to one. And yes you can get more than one SERO.

3. mikeandike

mikeandike New Member

My Phone:
    Samsung
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    THanks for your prompt response. I'll look into it more.

4. SmArTeStChIlD421

SmArTeStChIlD421 Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8830
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    there is one SERO family plan but it only has 550 minutes.........you just need to enter in the referral address then select the change plan option then select shared plans tab at top of the popup

and yes SERO is supposed to be for new customers only.........but you usually can change during your trial period when you first get the phone..........but thats spposed to be when you first sign up........but most reps are uneducated about these plans so they give them out anyway

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...