Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Yahoo mobile for Windows 5.0?

Discussion in 'GENERAL Wireless Discussion' started by DarkSoul, Dec 23, 2006.

1. DarkSoul

DarkSoul New Member

Yahoo mobile for Windows 5.0?

I have a Verizon xv6700 I just bought & the unlimited data plan. IS there a good free program I can run to get on yahoo mobile? I have been searching but don’t see much or know whats good. Also are there any sites that have good freeware programs or games to run on windows 5.0?

2. nKrypteD1

nKrypteD1 Software Architect

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Motorola Droid X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    There's a handful of em out there (as far as sites are concerned) as far as the messengers go you're best bet is agile messenger, if you search for it at XDA Developers you will have a free version since they recently went pay.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...