Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

XV7600 Vibrate Mode stops working

Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows Mobile Phones' started by Ben Rivera, Apr 20, 2006.

1. Ben Rivera

Ben Rivera New Member

I got my first XV6700 in February and by March the vibrate mode no longer worked. A hard reset would fix it, but I got a replacement in March after the 3rd reset. By April the second one died. In this instance the hard reset wouldn't fix it this time. Has anyone else experienced this?

2. Grizzld

Grizzld Junior Member

My Phone:
    LG 8100
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Yes, I had the same problem with the 6700 I had. Had to hard reset while I was travelling. Lost all my contacts. Sold the phone on ebay.

Very frustrating.

3. jim5049

jim5049 New Member

As well as the two members who posted before me in this thread, I also have experienced problems with the xv7600. To be frank, I feel that the phone was simply very susceptible to damage while strictly being used as an everyday phone, which is obviously expected upon the purchase of such an electronic device.

Anyone else who has had problems with this Verizon Wireless LG model (xv7600) , please speak up and let your voice be heard as well.

jim5049

4. Jay2TheRescue

Jay2TheRescue Resident Spamslayer
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Essential PH-1
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    I had an LG phone through Cingular for exactly 26 hours before I couldn't stand it anymore and I took it back to the store. I think the main problem is their quality control. Although their CDMA phones seem to be a bit better than their GSM offerings, the quality of their phones seems to vary greatly from model to model.

-Jay

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. charlyee

charlyee Ultimate Insanity
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t/Airtel/Turkcell
    Wirelessly posted (Treo 750: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.6) UP.Link/6.3.1.17.0)

Hello Jim, welcome to WA. I am pretty sure that the thread is mis titled & the posters before you were talking about the XV6700 which is not an LG but a well known HTC manufactured SmartPhone.

I am not aware of a LG XV7600, so I don't know which device your talking about. The LG had the "VX" series, but I didn't think there was a 7600. Can you clarify which LG you are having problems with?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #5 charlyee, Apr 13, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2008