Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

XBM phone ques.

Discussion in 'Alltel Forum' started by TWX, Oct 23, 2006.

1. TWX

TWX Mobile Enthusiast

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 5s
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Alltel had me XBM my phone in for a new one. All RAZR V3c's are supposed to have the MOTOROLA name under the earpiece right??? But the one I recieved didn't, is this because it's a refrub. phone?? or did they just forget to put it on.... also the little rubber things that separate the flip portion and the fixed portion of the phone are punched in.... so the flip part hit's the fixed part, and this will cause scratching after awhile.

2. greenlime812

greenlime812 New Member

My Phone:
    motorola e815
    Wireless Provider(s):
    ALLTEL!!!!!
    yeah, the last xbm refurb phone i got didnt have the alltel logo at the bottom and the bluetooth didnt even work, and the guy got mad at me when i went back to exchange it for another one and i told that i wanted a new one sent to me and not some stupid refurb that was already broken when i got it