Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

WorldCom Customer service

Discussion in 'Western US Wireless Forum' started by Kirby, Dec 6, 2001.

1. Kirby

Kirby New Member

This web page (http://www.ctyme.com/mci/index.htm)
    has taped recordings of customer service converstions. Legal? His web page say's not illegal in his state. Anyway, I can only say, the time he spends on hold is NO joke, try it sometime - while you are at it - try 1-800 - 254 - 8991 it is the customer service line....bet you don't get a person...recordings only for the past 3 days.....

Check it out - let me know what you think?

http://www.ctyme.com/mci/index.htm

2. Kirby

Kirby New Member

Anyone else deal with this company have a different experience? Judging from other topics I don't think so.

3. Kirby

Kirby New Member

I just got word that they are giving credit to my bill, however, I will wait and see if it really happens..... FYI - this is an answer to an E-mail I sent to them 2 weeks ago ---also FYI ---- i have sent them about 20 E-mails since then - -- curious to see what happens...

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Worldcom poor service

[​IMG] I have used mci worldcom for the last year and will be moving over to verizon or at&t
    very soon. The quality of actual phone usage is good, however I suspect that has to do
    with the fact it is a CDMA service. Customer service is non existant, they put a whole
    new meaning to being put on hold, 30 to 60 minutes is not unusal. billing is at times a
    mess and not done on a consistant basis, I have had them skip a month and then send
    a partial month , then double up on a bill. This gets confussing with two phones to keep track
    of. They offered free weekends and then proceeded to bill me for 4.99 times two for the
    free weekends. They did fix the billing problem once I pointed it out, I wonder how many
    people don't notice the billing mistakes????