Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Wireless user data

Discussion in 'Southern US Wireless Forum' started by Sfreeman6, May 21, 2008.

1. Sfreeman6

Sfreeman6 New Member

does anyone have an idea where there is a place on the net to find the amount of wireless phone users for a specific area? I am working on a business idea, but for the plan i need to find out the number or wireless users for my county, and surrounding counties. The specific carrier is not important, just the number of wireless subs/ users for that area is what i need. ANY ASSISTANCE is really appreciated.
    the specific area is spartanburg South, Carolina, and surrounding counties.

2. JFB

JFB Gold Senior Member
    Administrator Super Moderator

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Essential PH-1
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Simple Mobile (T-Mobile MVNO)
    I can't think of any place that would compile those numbers. Each carrier has their own data, of course, but I have never heard of them making it available for the public and their competitors to use.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. RJB

RJB Gold Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    I would say your best bet is to do some deeper digging and search out the corporate levels of them companies. Then if you can find a phone number and do some calling.