Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Wireless Sync with the T Mobile DASH

Discussion in 'T-Mobile Forum' started by SanDiegoShaun, Nov 22, 2006.

1. SanDiegoShaun

SanDiegoShaun Junior Member

I just switched from the Verizon "Q" to the T Mobile dash but might return it as I have an issue I have not been able to solve.

On my 'Q' it came with Active Sync and Wireless Sync. So When installed as long as I left my home computer on anything in my Outlook including all incoming email, contacts etc were pushed on to my 'Q' and vice Versa which was great. All this info was also stored on the Verizon server and accessible online.

With the Dash all it came with is Active Sync and to do a wireless sync using active sync you need Exchange Server which I don't have, however even if I had exchange server It still does not allow me to sync (push) from my outlook on my home computer to my DASH which is what I want.

I have seen a few services out there like the Verizon Wireless Sync, but many are hosted exchange servers and what I want is something that syncs with outlook directly. If I can find something like the Wireless Sync it I think I might keep the Dash and dump the ‘Q’. Does anyone know of something like this?

I posted elsewhere and did not have any luck :(

Thanks

2. nKrypteD1

nKrypteD1 Software Architect

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Motorola Droid X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Cingular has an application like that called xpress mail, I'm sure T-Mobile has something of the like if you call their customer service and ask.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...