Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Wireless Student Discounts

Discussion in 'GENERAL Wireless Discussion' started by Bubbly, Jun 26, 2012.

1. Bubbly

Bubbly New Member

Hi,

I am a student at Boston University. I am switching carrier this year from a pre-paid plan and I am looking for the best student discount around. After doing some research online, I found this website which offers discounts on Sprint with the iPhone and T-Mobile (I am interested in the Galaxy SIII). Here is the info:

Sprint - 15% discount with .edu emai. and up to 23% off for select schools StudentRate - Deal / Sprint Student Rate Member Discount

T-Mobile - 10% discount, waived activation fees, discounted devices . private aisle @ T-Mobile Offers - STUDENTRATE MEMBERS

Has anyone had any experiences with this website? Gotten discounts directly with the carriers?
    :):):)

Please advise! thankssssss

2. phudson126

phudson126 New Member

Hey this is really awesome. I wish all carriers had this offer. The website seems to be pretty genuine to me though I haven’t had any real time experience. I think you should go for it. But I don’t see any offer for the Samsung Galaxy S3 as you mentioned.

3. Bubbly

Bubbly New Member

You're right, I called and the S3 is not yet available in discount channels so I think I am going to wait until it comes out and go with T-Mobile.

4. Bubbly

Bubbly New Member

It definitely works on the SIII now I just placed my order over the phone