Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

WINTESLA

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by WirelessTech, Feb 20, 2003.

1. WirelessTech

WirelessTech Junior Member

Anyone know anything about WINTESLA Crack? Intrested in talking with someone who has experience with this software. Please contact me. Thanks

2. CingularTech

CingularTech Junior Member

Do you mean the actual WinTesla program or a hack software for it???

3. Nokiaman18

Nokiaman18 Junior Member

I have some knowledge in it. But has been a while since messed with it as i no longer have the cd for it and my pc crashed. Having a hard time getting my hands on another copy of it. Let me know as I may be able to help you do some things on it.

4. WirelessTech

WirelessTech Junior Member

I am refering to the cracked verision. Does anyone have a manual or any help files that describe in detail what the different options and things will do?