Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Will Verizon EVER promo the SNR Again?

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by Susanelizabeth28, Oct 3, 2002.

1. Susanelizabeth28

Susanelizabeth28 New Member

I am very happy with the Single National Rate plan, at the moment I have the 150 minutes with 2000 weekend minutes. Is there any talk of another SNR promo with Nights/Weekends? I could use a few more during the week minutes, but not enough to go to the next price level and lose my weekend promo. I felt sure when people realized the roaming with America's Choice there would be a shift in promos back to SNR.
    Thanks,
    Susan

2. Guest

Guest Guest

It is highly unlikely that Single Rate plans will come with promotional minutes ever again. In the past when they were promoted, they only came with weekend only minutes, never night & weekend. The focus now and going forward is America's Choice.

If you do live in the Northeastern part of the United States you can move up to the Single Rate $55 a month plan with 400 peak minutes and still carryover your promtional 2000 weekend minutes with you. Only in the Northeast you can move up and down within your pricing program and continue to carryover your "for life" promotion minutes (2000 Weekend) with you.

Just call: 1-800-922-0204. Let them know you want to move up to the $55/400 minute plan and carry your "for life" promotional minutes with you and they will make the change.

3. jmccrane

jmccrane Bronze Senior Member

It costs Verizon too much money in roam fees to run many promotions with SNR. Cingular is the only carrier that ever ran a night & weekend minute promotion on a true nationwide plan, but they scrapped it for the same reason back in August.

4. pfp

pfp Senior Member

Umm, I'm in the upstate New York area, and, uh, we still have the Cingular Nation with promo nights and weekends:

29.99 150 peak/ 1000 off (nights & weekends)
    The rest all have 3000.

Pat

5. Jack

Jack Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola T720
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    If that is the nation and not the prefered nation then that is decent. In august cingular was giving

250 and 3000 for $29.99

Jack

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. Guest

Guest Guest

Cingular used to promote their "Nation" plans, but no longer. Now they promote their "Preferred Nation Network Plan".

There are no true national plans being offered today with coast-to-coast coverage and promotional nights and weekends. Yes, there used to be, but no longer - everything now is preferred network plans with promotional nights and weekends or in T-Mobile's case, just weekends.

7. bobolito

bobolito Diamond Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone SE
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    In upstate NY they don't have the Nation Preferred plans yet, but they will soon. They still have the Nation plans with night and weekend minutes but they are more expensive than those we used to have before and only have 3000 n&w minutes instead of 3500. They are one price level higher so for 39.99 you get the 250-minute plan (which had 350 minutes before) and for 49.99 you get 350 minutes (which had 500 minutes before).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...