Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Will nokia 3650 work with Cingular?

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by Hapz, Apr 25, 2004.

1. Hapz

Hapz New Member

I currently have a motorolla v60 and i wnt to change it with a camera phone(nokia 3650). I was wondering if it will work if i have cingular? and also wat if i buy the phone in the philippines ? can i use the phone here?

2. budney

budney Resident Headbanger
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 6s+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    The 3650 will work with Cingular in the Western US as the coverage with most GSM carriers are all 1900 MHz. If you travel the eastern half of the US you may run into some problems as Cingular is starting to use 850 MHz in certain places. And as far as buying the phone in the Philippines. You should have no problems using the phone if the phone is unlocked. Which means you can put any carriers SIM into the phone.

BTW, Welcome to WA! [​IMG]

3. ShoresGuy

ShoresGuy Euer WA Experte in Europa

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    HTC/T-Mobile MDA II PPC
    Wireless Provider(s):
    E-Plus (BASE 12 month flatrate)/Vodafone Germany
    Also have a look at this thread:

It will give you a rough idea of where Cingular uses what band plus they will get quite a bit more on both GSM 850 and 1900 once their merger with AT&T is through:

Thread

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Gabriel

Gabriel TICUS AD MORTEM

My Phone:
    Motorola v551
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular
    filipino girls are nice

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...