Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

why the google nexus line is the best for gsm prepaids

Discussion in 'PRE-PAID Cell Phone Companies and Plans' started by johnwest, Jun 9, 2013.

1. johnwest

johnwest New Member

My Phone:
    nexus 4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    solavei
    the Galaxy Nexus and Nexus 4 are great examples of why the Nexus line is the best line for prepaid.

1.(Pentaband)The first reason is because the only two carriers in United State that are gsm is T-mobile and At&t. The Last two Nexus phones are Pentaband phones meaning that they can get 4G on Both At&t and T-mobiles network. That is Great for testing out which network is the best in your area.

2.(Unlocked)Nexus phones come already unlocked and have no carrier bloatware. they also dont have the problem of being blacklisted from a network.

3. (Fragmentation)Nexus phones are like the Iphones of Google. Every time there is a android system update the Nexus phone receive them instantly just like Iphones does with ios. Now on the other hand, hot smartphones like Samsung and Htc have to first let there companies approve the upgrade. Then they send it to the carriers for the carriers to add things to it. Getting a upgrade can take up to 6 months after its released or never happen.

4.(Pure Android) The only way to get Stock Android without a skin(theme) out the box is with a Nexus phone. People tend marvel about how fast iphones are. Iphones are fast because ios is pure software without a skin. top selling Androids like Samsung have a skin called touchwiz and top selling Htc phones have a skin called sense.. The Nexus lines is very quick like the iphone cause it doesnt have a skin.

5.(Price) the newest Nexus phone the "Nexus 4" is only $299 without a contract. Other high end phones like the Iphone, Samsung, and Htc cost from $579-$650 without a contract.

2. petermarker

petermarker New Member

Agree 100%. For avid Android users, having a pure Google experience is unmatched.

3. Eileen89

Eileen89 Bronze Senior Member

I really liked the Nexus 4 that I was using a few months ago. My main reason for returning it was my need for LTE, which the Nexus 4 lacked. If Google updates the Nexus 5 to LTE they will definitely have a winner.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk 2.