Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

WHOLESALE MARKETING

Discussion in 'The Roaming Zone' started by Phoenixx, Dec 11, 2003.

1. Phoenixx

Phoenixx Junior Member

I'm just going to throw this one out and see if anyone has any input. I have a resellers license and I have been researching WHERE these companies get there stuff. For example, I have bought a lot of stuff online this christmas. I have saved tons. Some of the stuff that is being sold at such a reduced price, and you KNOW they got it cheaper than THAT, otherwise why sell it. That means there is stuff out there (I bought a 5-LED aluminum flashlight for $2.95...musta cost him $.50) that is ridiculously cheap! Where do you think those eBay people get there stuff?

Not only is this good info if you want to sell things on the side and make a nice profit (support your new phone habit) but also you can buy gifts and stuff for yourself too...just put back the sales tax to pay the Government later.

Another example: I am helping a friend sell these LED flashlights that go on your keychain. In the store the equivelent ones are $12-$16.00 He got them for $.80-$.90 ea. THAT wasn't even the manufacturer!! Which means THEY got them for $.10-$.15 each!!

Web searches generally turn up bogus leads. True wholesalers do not post themselves on the net to pop on that kind of search. Plus, if ANYONE can buy it, it's not true wholesale.

That resellers license is about $10 at your local Tax Dept Office. It's so easy to get it is comical. Everyone should have one.

Anyone know anyone who does this??

2. ZaphodB

ZaphodB Signal Go Down De Hole...

My Phone:
    LG VX5600
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon(US) Orange(FR)
    I don't know about most people but everyone I know that does that sort of thing does import-export and gets it from Thailand, Hong Kong or Vietnam for literally pennies.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Phoenixx

Phoenixx Junior Member

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT!! That is not an easy thing to look up. There is a B2B link that describes that and always pops on the web browser searches, but it always says "this page cannot be displyed"

The few sources I have found like that involve buying 80 trillion pieces, minimum order. Yeah right!

The trick is etting one of those people selling that stuff to share the info. Most will not, understandably!

4. Delta

Delta Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Casio G'zOne
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    If you figure it out...let me know. I'd be interested in doing that stuff!

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Phoenixx

Phoenixx Junior Member

I think I found the magic word combo on Google. For instance, I was looking for LED Flashlights.

I went to Google, clicked on "Advanced Search" and typed the following in the "Contains all words" box.

LED Keychain Flashlight Taiwan China B2B

I got so many new hits its gonna take me a while to sort through them!!!

6. Delta

Delta Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Casio G'zOne
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    I tried that search bro, didn't really find what I was looking for.

7. axvx8xoxr

axvx8xoxr Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola Q
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    i would have way too much fun with thousands of those little blue LED lights...heck call it .10 per light to buy them, sell them for as little as 1.00 and thats a nice little profit if you have thousands of them. hmm ...maybe i'm in the wrong business