Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

SOUTH U.S. -- Who is best in zipcode 26041

Discussion in 'GENERAL Wireless Discussion' started by marian phillips, May 31, 2018.

1. marian phillips

marian phillips New Member

My Phone:
    Wireless Provider(s):
    iphone
    WV cell phone service. Alltel was for years the best in our zipcode 26041. Then it became Verizon and the service went down hill. I get mixed reviews on at & t from friends. Anybody have info on who is best Moundsville/ Wheeling area?

2. palandri

palandri Former Palm Guy

My Phone:
    LG G7 ThinQ
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Project Fi
    My wife and I had friends on the east coast that we use to visit a couple of times a year and we always used Wheeling as a half way point to stop (it's about 8 to 9 hours from Chicago to Wheeling) Must have staying in and around Wheeling about 25+ times. We never went as far south as Moundsville. I had AT&T then and I never remember having any signal problems around downtown or at the dog track.

Hope that little bit of information helps.

marian phillips and JFB like this.
  3. marian phillips

marian phillips New Member

My Phone:
    Wireless Provider(s):
    iphone
    Thanks. We are back and forth between Wheeling and Moundsville.

palandri likes this.