Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Who has the best service in Bozeman Montana

Discussion in 'Western US Wireless Forum' started by CDMA, Nov 24, 2001.

1. CDMA

CDMA Senior Member

My Phone:
    Casio G'z one boulder
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    Who is the best provider in Bozeman Montana? Who has the best and most coverage in Montana? How much of the coverage is Digital. Any comments would be helpful please. Thanks in advance.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Verizon does have digital service in boseman but most of the coverage is analog. but that was last year when I drove through last summer.

3. CDMA

CDMA Senior Member

My Phone:
    Casio G'z one boulder
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    I would really appreciate some feedback on this. Thanks

4. Tommyboy

Tommyboy Member

Best is relative and defined differently by most people but I did do a search in cellbytes and came up with Cellular One (Western Cellular) in that area. You can reach them on-line at www.cellularonewest.com or by calling one of their retail locations at (406)585-0561. The corp office is in Seattle but they service parts of Montana, Kansas, Texas, and of course Washington. I can't tell you anything about the quality of service but it does appear your choices are limited because of the location. I think the other company is Commnet Cellular (although that name could have changed by now).

Hope this helps.

Tom

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Commnet Cellular was bought by verizon not too long ago so Verizon took there cell sights as well. they should have realy good service up there at this point as they simply took Commnet Cellular's service and did an overlay so if one sight isnt available there is normaly others that take over. as well having backup sights for more reliable calls they would also be able to give a stronger signal

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Verizon got commnet in colorado and my service as never been better!!

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Without question, Verizon is best. They just converted most areas over to digital. Cellular One is also digital now in some areas, but C-1's plans are not as generous as Verizon's.

With VZ you get the whole state as your local area, and the regional area is 12-states, C-1's is 2. Only VZ offers National plans. VZ is the old CommNet system, but upgraded.

You might also look at 3 Rivers Wireless. The are all-digital and have roaming in most towns in MT. They might give you a cheaper rate.

Also see:

http://www.mountainaudio.com/wirelessMT.htm

-Bill Radio
    -www.mountainwireless.com