Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

who got the best prepaid service

Discussion in 'PRE-PAID Cell Phone Companies and Plans' started by Harold938, Nov 15, 2006.

1. Harold938

Harold938 Banned

i want to switch from net10

and i want to see what other wireless carrier have " low rates " any suggeston

2. Jay2TheRescue

Jay2TheRescue Resident Spamslayer
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Pixel 4a 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    It depends on where you plan on using the phone and how much. If you don't plan on using the phone outside the city Cricket may work for you if they offer service in your town. Cingular offers a pretty good national coverage. It all just depends. How much and where do you plan to use the phone?

-Jay

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Harold938

Harold938 Banned

1.low rate
    2.no hidden charger
    3.cool phone
    4.have service for 60 or 90 day before recharging the account

4. Jay2TheRescue

My Phone:
    Pixel 4a 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    but the most important question is still unanswered. Where do you expect the phone to work? Do you care if it works outside NYC, or does it need to work in other places too? And if so, where?

-Jay

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. nKrypteD1

nKrypteD1 Software Architect

My Phone:
    Motorola Droid X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I would venture on your requirements, T-Mobile. As far as Cool Phones any GSM phone that's unlocked will work with them and that's quite a selection depending on how much you are willing to pay.

6. kjo

kjo Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Iphone 7 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    I can vouch for T-mo to go. I love the service...Have not had any issues. Good luck......

7. Harold938

Harold938 Banned

let me ask about boost mobile premium plan and ampd mobiles
    ==========================================================
    Boostmobile

1.the $30 plan " let just say is 300min included " will the minute be divided between the morning and the night / weekend

2.Can i mix and match re-boost card for premium service
    Example:have $30 and add $50 will it off set the difference

3.can i use a blackberry for this

4.can i use the $10 plus a $30 re-boost card for this service " and also does that $10credit hold any minutes for the premium plan "

5.is the service " day " difference between the regular plan and the premium plan
    ========================================================
    Ampd

1.The
    $20-200min,
    $30-300min,
    $40-400min,
    $50-500min,
    plan are they worth it ?

2.Is there service any good

3.how many "day" before toping up

4.will there phone become cheaper

5.will they offer a pda / blackberry

6.will they offer an night and weekend for there pay as you go " not hybrid "

8. kjo

kjo Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Iphone 7 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    I'm sorry I don't know too much about Boost...except that they don't offer service for a year like T-Mo

Here's a link to the frequently asked questions from Boost. If you can't find the info..I would locate a store somewhere in your area and just go in and ask questions. sorry I can't be of more help on Boost.

http://www.boostmobile.com/support/faqs/#

9. Harold938

Harold938 Banned

THY ARE GOOD " BUT WITH A CATCH 22 "

in order to get 10cent you got to spend $100TMO card

and i own 2 TMO in my life they are good " but the way i look at it some company rip off consumer look what happen with virgin mobile "

10. Jay2TheRescue

My Phone:
    Pixel 4a 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    Watch out for boost. They have lots of hidden charges. I think its $1.50/day charge for using the direct connect feature. You can use a Nextel blackberry with boost though. I believe you can use Nextel phones on Boost, but not Boost phones on Nextel unless they are unlocked.

-Jay

#10 Jay2TheRescue, Nov 16, 2006
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2006
  11. kjo

kjo Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Iphone 7 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    I get mine for like 18 cents a minute or something like that...I usually only put the 25 dollars on now when I need to as I'm gold rewards. Once you are Gold rewards and have put 100 dollars on the account...after that you get 15 percent more minutes for free...which reduces the rate. So I understand what you are talking about .... but it does get better with time.

if you get alltel in your area..you might want to check out the Alltel prepaid...U
    they have 3 different types that are pretty good. minute...only 15 cents a minute, daily...75 cents a day, and a monthly prepaid. and minutes good for a year as long as you use the phone once a month....check it out. I wanted to put my hubby on it,but we can't get alltel here in Oregon.
    http://www.alltelu.com/

12. Harold938

Harold938 Banned

i would love to have alltel but is not avalible in new york but that funny if you look on the maps is will show it have service

check it out

13. Harold938

Harold938 Banned

what about this service

http://www.ezlinknow.com/plus/cards.html

what i like and dislike

like - option for add $10 for 40day more / add $20 for 90 day more with your service

bad-
    $20 50min 15day
    $35 225min 30day
    $50 350min 30day
    $60 450min 30day
    $80 650min 30day
    $125 1100min 30day

but is come with night and weekends and the min will rollover when you refill

" the $10 for 40day and $20 for 90 day have no min values "

i seen the phone for the service is off the pcs network and they have a flip samsung i think A900 for $55 with $15 card and it have 55 min n & wk but only for 15 day