Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

White lines above and below uploaded pics.

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by bobby19711, Jul 11, 2003.

1. bobby19711

bobby19711 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola V710
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Is there a way to get rid of the white lines above and below the uploaded pics? I have tried using 120x160 and 120x145. Am I not using the right size?

2. Joizy

Joizy New Member

The correct size for the VX4400 is 120X98. If you use Bitpim to download the pix it should set the size for you. I also found a nice (free) app called Eazy Thumbnails that's quite good for converting to the desired size. Look at www.fookes.com

3. njsvrzncdma

njsvrzncdma i cant stop the ringing..

My Phone:
    LG vx8500
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VERIZON
    right thats the right size for that phone. i have been trying to figure out the one for the vx6000 but no matter what i keep getting the white top and bottom lines. Lview pro16 is what i ue to resize the pics it is VERY simple to use. you can get it from downloads.com i believe.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. bobby19711

bobby19711 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola V710
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I'm sorry, I actually meant for the LG VX6000. I didn't realize that I hadn't specified.

5. njsvrzncdma

njsvrzncdma i cant stop the ringing..

My Phone:
    LG vx8500
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VERIZON
    im not sure like i said im working on it. we mat need the cable to get a full pic. emailing it leaves the line no matter the size.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. keegan421

keegan421 New Member

I've messed around and seem to be able max out the image at 120x132. The white lines at the top and bottom (when you are using pics for wallpaper) never disappear, no matter what resolution. Seems to be built in the phone architecture. But 120x132 gives me the best results.

Thems is my findings.

anyone learn how to turn off scrolling on the outside screen? Damn that's annoying.