Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Which Verizon phones have the best signal strength?

Discussion in 'Verizon Wireless Forum' started by csmccullough, Sep 9, 2006.

1. foreverLaur

foreverLaur Junior Member

My Phone:
    LG EnV2
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    I've have nothing but wonderful things to say about the LG VX8300, LG VX8700, and LG EnV2.

2. brtndr1

brtndr1 Member

My Phone:
    LG EnV3
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I have sold many Motorola 755, and I get a lot of positive feedback about reception.It's a well rounded phone for a reasonable price. I helped out a guy with a 9 line deal for his company. He got 7 Motorola 755's and 2 Env2's.he came back a week later and exchanged the Env2's for 2 more 755's. It wasn't that he didn't like the Env2's. He said that his employee's got better reception with their 755's.

3. KO4QC

KO4QC New Member

VX8300 is by far the best of the 3 phones I have owned.The other two were Audiovox...I use the LG where I couldnt even get service with the Audiovox...:>)

4. brtndr1

brtndr1 Member

My Phone:
    LG EnV3
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    without a doubt, the 8300 is a solid phone. I have the 8350,and it's been great! I have upgraded many people from the 8300 to the 8350 but never got any feedback so I don't really know if the reception is the same or better. They didn't return them so they gotta be close. I have sold both moto 755 and the 8350 on the same family plan and did receive feedback. They told me that they love the reception on their phones,and loved how easy they were to use.That would lead me to believe that the two are close in regards to reception.

5. brtndr1

brtndr1 Member

My Phone:
    LG EnV3
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    what was the model number on your audiovox?

6. KO4QC

KO4QC New Member

If your question was directed at me...since its been 2 years since I threw it in the trash......I have no idea....probably something like AVPOS#2....:>)

7. brtndr1

brtndr1 Member

My Phone:
    LG EnV3
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    ha ha, I thought it was a more recent model. I like to try to keep up to date on models that have strong signal strength. Thanks for the reply though.

8. KO4QC

KO4QC New Member

Sorry...all I can tell you is I will never own another Audiovox....:>)