Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Which phone has better reception?

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by Jerseyphoneguy, Jul 22, 2004.

1. Jerseyphoneguy

Jerseyphoneguy Junior Member

Which is better for reception, the Samsung x426 or the Motorola v600? I'm currently with AT&T and I've heard the Moto v600 is about the best phone for reception. Is it worth the switch? Also, I want to be able to "lock" onto Cingular roaming. With the x426 that's not possible (it will automatically switch back to ATT after a few minutes).

2. rich6880

rich6880 Senior Member

My Phone:
    Nokia 3589i
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I think that you have answered your own question. If you want to lock on to Cingular roaming and the x426, does not give you that option, you really have no choice.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Etorres777

Etorres777 Life is good for now..

My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 3G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t Mobility
    Wll, I believe that you can force your phone onto another network if it lets you, but if there's a descent amount of signal it'll go to AT&T, but if it's too weak, it'll look for a stronger signal. I have the X426 it's not bad, I like the size and everything. If you think you'll get that one, wait until the E316 comes out, it's the same size except it has an external color 2nd display and a camera. It's coming soon. To see it click below :cool:

http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/zoom.php?p=519&g=2

4. lilprincess2

lilprincess2 Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    ~*~iPhone 3g~*~BB 8900~*~
    I'd have to go with the v600 but then again it's because i have one lol. :) Comparing the v600 and the x426 the signal does bounce around alot more on the x426 but that does'nt hinder it at all. Calls are still clear and strong. The v600 does have alot more features than the x426 though and another thing with the x426 is that it does'nt have a front caller i.d. which for me is a draw back.