Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Which Nokia?

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by Guest, Aug 3, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

8390 or 7210? I like the looks and specs on both. What would you recommend?

2. Hobbes

Hobbes Junior Member

The above was me. New puter, had to have WA send out my password again before I could log in.

Price aside, Pros and Cons?

3. aiwapro

aiwapro Silver Senior Member

The 7210 is a much better phone, a little bit bigger, but a much better phone. It ahs a color screen too, just in case you didn't know. I have a contact who can get them for $475 including shipping. I curretnly have the 8390 and it is a great phone too. It is the best phone I have ever used. It is so tiny though, but once you get a holster for it, you won't have any problems losing it or anything.

4. Hobbes

Hobbes Junior Member

I had an 8290 prior to being forced to switch to Verizon so the size isn't an issue, in fact it's a bonus. The smaller the phone the better in my opinion. Any word as to if T-mobile will actually be carrying the 7210?

T-Mobile isn't available in my area yet, but when it is...

5. aiwapro

Well I'll tell you this, the 7210 is in the the help menu of the T-Mobile and Voicestream website, so to me it seems like they are going to carry it. It is also about time for a Nokia world phone, and if T-Mobile wants to truely be a transatlantic wireless provider like they currently are, they will have to get the lastest and greatest, and that is the 7210.

6. aiwapro

7. Hobbes

Hobbes Junior Member

Interesting. I'm one of those people though that is pathetically brand loyal (usually for good reason though, not blindly). I like Dell computers, Sony electronics, Voicestream/T-Mobile cell service, Blizzard games and Nokia cell phones...and on and on...

What can I say, I just like Nokia phones the best for some reason. Though, if I could go back and do things again with my Verizon service I would have purchased the V60c over the LG-TM510 I got. Ah well.

8. aiwapro

We have the exact same interests, except for the Blizzard games, I don't know what thse are. I love the exact same things that you said. I am using a Dell computer right now, I don't mind paying the extra money for high-quality products like on Sony offers, Nokias are my favorite phones (especially the 8390 that I now use), and as many know on this forum, I love Voicestream (T-Mobile).