Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Where to get best deal???

Discussion in 'Verizon Wireless Forum' started by fitz_22, Jan 5, 2006.

1. fitz_22

fitz_22 New Member

I think I am going to be switching over to a Verizon calling plan.
    Will verizon honor the same deals that I find on sites like Wirefly? I know the calling plan terms are going to be the same, I am talking about the rebates for the phones. I can get the E815 for free w/ a 2 year contract on wirefly or similar but on verizon it will cost $150. If I take this offer to a verizon store will they honor this? Should this even be an issue with worrying about going thru a 3rd party??

any comments are welcome

2. Stupiud

Stupiud Yea, I can hear you now!

My Phone:
    D2
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    I don't think verizon would match the deal on the cost of the phone.

if you have problems with the phone. ur gonna have to deal with the wirefly.
    if u have network problems, vzw would prolly take care of that.

3. msev

msev New Member

Costco. free activation, free car kit, although limited phone selection. And with costco, you can return defective/non-working merchandise, no quesitons. Wish I had done it whe i got my first phone. The plans are the same.