Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Where can I get ringtones?

Discussion in 'Apps ~ Ringtones ~ Games ~ Wallpapers ~ Mods' started by jjinga, Jan 6, 2008.

1. jjinga

jjinga New Member

Other than a few on here and Zedge, where are some good sites to download some mp3 ringtones from?

2. rjdriver

rjdriver New Member

3. jjinga

jjinga New Member

I have made several, but to have all of the latest top ringtones you would have to buy a lot of song dwnloads or cd's. Here is a pretty good one that I found w/the latest hits like Clumsy & Sensual Seduction.;)
    Tuneusin Free Ringtones and Wallpaper

4. rjdriver

rjdriver New Member

If you want "all the latest" ringtones, it's going to cost you a a lot of money. On the other hand, you can buy the entire song for $.99, so why would you pay more for just a small portion of it?

Latest is not necessasily the best, and you are more likely to choose ring tones that other people are using that way. You might be surpised how many great ring tones are hiding in CDs you already have. Dig though that collection and find something really unique, and all for free.

Bob

5. jjinga

jjinga New Member

Thats just it....The whole song cost .99. Go to one of the websites thats posted on here (tuneusin) and dont pay a dime for the LATEST ringtones. I just added 4 new ringtones to my phone and about 6-8 to my daughters BB and didnt pay a dime. Besides, I have a Delphi xm radio that records 5 hrs of music from any xm station. I have all my fav songs recorded on there to listen to in my car & home.

6. Zaragil

Zaragil New Member

My Phone:
    Motorola V360
    There are tons of them at MOBANGO - Mobile Media Sharing and for free. You just have to register. They don't spam, and you can download to PC or the phone, unlimited quantities. There's also a search engine.

7. ghagan

ghagan New Member

Hi,
    you can go for vringo.com here you find some of good video ringtones and you also share it with your friends.
    :)

8. GIANTWEED

GIANTWEED New Member

My Phone:
    SamsungX426
    I got yer' Ringtones here!

I put some psychedelic sick and twisted ringtones in MP3, MMF and AMR on my wapsite:

wap.giantweed.com

You can go with your phone and get them all for free!

There are also some Psychedelic Skins at PsychedelicSkin.com and mp3 samples of the ringtones if you can't figure out how to do it from your phone!

:cool: