Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Where can I find a prepaid RAZR?

Discussion in 'Alltel Forum' started by cnh93, Aug 16, 2007.

1. cnh93

cnh93 New Member

I've searched Google for a "prepaid Alltel RAZR", and I get nothing. Does anyone know where I can find a prepaid RAZR for Alltel & how much $ they are?

2. UFO

UFO Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    Palm Centro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint and alltel
    As far as a new alltel prepaid phones, check out this link: Alltel U and click on 'phones and features'.

The Razr V3a is one of the more expensive phones and listed as $129.99 on the website and is the only Razr available new through Alltel at this time. But in order to activate, there is also a $35 activation fee on pre-paid and a $20 initial balance. You can find them online or at any Alltel retail store.

But after the initial blow, there's really probably no better pre-pay on the market for the long-term. Most people seem to find the pay-per-day plan to be the best because of the 2 features that you get for 75 cents/day.

You may be able to find a used alltel V3m or a V3c on eBay.

Also since I noticed your other thread, alltel should generally be an overall strong provider as far as coverage goes for the states you mentioned, Arizona, Oklahoma, and Arkansas. Although considering such a large land area, I'm sure there would be sporadic, local problems from place to place with any provider. And they are reported to have a very well-covered network in the Phoenix area. But as always, the best source for information would be people you know that live and work in the areas that you spend time.

3. strunke

strunke .:|Always Covered|:.

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8230, KRZR K1m
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel, T-Mobile, Sprint, Centennial
    Oh and there is no difference between a alltel prepaid razr and an alltel postpaid (contract) razr....so that might be why you are not having much luck. If you are looking to get one with service I don't know many websites besides the usual ones like lets talk.com

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. cnh93

cnh93 New Member

Do you if it comes with a voice recorder?

5. strunke

strunke .:|Always Covered|:.

My Phone:
    Blackberry 8230, KRZR K1m
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel, T-Mobile, Sprint, Centennial
    Yes it does come with a voice recorder....

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...