Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Where can I find a Nokia 3360 battery?

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by Guest, Jan 18, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

The battery life on the 3360 is very dissapointing. My standby time is only about 3 or 4 days before the thing starts beeping every few minutes.

Where can I find a reputable dealer that sells a battery with more power than the BMC-2 battery? I saw some on ebay that are 1200mAh, but I have some reservations about ebay.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

ebay is probably your cheapest bet, especially if you go with an aftermarket battery.

but you can go to any cell store that carries the 3360 and they usually have extended batteries...even best buy or circuit city...

it will be A LOT more expensive if you go there though....the internet offers batteries that can be up 50 or 60 bucks cheaper than what you would pay in a store..

3. KevinJames

KevinJames WA's 1st retired mod

My Phone:
    Samsung S7-Edge
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T & Verizon
    Here is another alternative. http://www.electric-fuel.com/index.shtml

I was just in a store last night (Staples) and found these things on the shelf, so it has finally hit the market. They have them with specific adaptors for Nokia and Motorola (which I found a bit short-sigthed. This product could have had instant full-market saturation if they designed it so that the car-adaptor cable could plug into it and thus provide generic aid to all phones.)

4. Guest

Guest Guest

i'd get the 1250 mah lithium polymer battery for ebay. It goes for $23 with shipping. I've heard many good things about it, and its next generation battery tech (with more than 2x the mah of the standard nimh).