Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

When Downloading Themes Lately....mostly themes

Discussion in 'Apps ~ Ringtones ~ Games ~ Wallpapers ~ Mods' started by eric0668, Mar 12, 2009.

1. eric0668

eric0668 New Member

so I put it here

I only get a .jad file. I have looked up and found that it usually comes with a cod file. but the easy one to use with the installer is the .alx

So my questions are this

1. It says to take that jad file and "put" it in my browser line on the BB I get a weird page
    2. Why am I rarely getting a .alx file

again, any help is appreciated.

I have found stuff on how to convert, but it did me no good . One person said put it on directly using Windows Explorer onto the media card then Explore.

2. eric0668

eric0668 New Member

(I got a wap reply somewhere don't know where it is...)

thanks. In respons, I figured out the Jad files. I simply send the link to my BB or go there on my BB and download OTA, right. Well, don't know why I am asking right, it works like a charm, so thanks

but as far as the .alx, I never got those files, nor do I now. Is it because the person who sent me the wap response said that Jad files are "relatively" new and most dont include the .alx files anymore?

thanks much. No big deal. No hurry, but your time is appreciated.
    Eric