Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

What's The Difference

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by jtherkal, Feb 11, 2004.

1. jtherkal

jtherkal New Member

What makes Nokia phones different/better than the other brands? I'm in the market for a new phone and I'm not really sure what differentiates one brand from another. Seems like everyone offers cameras and all the extras. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks.

2. ShoresGuy

ShoresGuy Euer WA Experte in Europa

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    HTC/T-Mobile MDA II PPC
    Wireless Provider(s):
    E-Plus (BASE 12 month flatrate)/Vodafone Germany
    Nokia is most respected for the reliable RF/call quality and reception their phones have been delivering for a long time. This means that their phones tend to hold a signal better in a weak signal area and the call volume is also louder on their handsets than some phones from Motorola for example. This is what makes the big difference.

[​IMG]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Matt

Matt Twin girls!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    MyTouch 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    I also think their user interface is very easy to use. Much better than Motorola IMO (although they are better than they used to be ) and slightly better than Samsung. Those are the only brands I have used.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...