Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

What's the best A T & T phone?

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by Meezergeezer, Apr 13, 2003.

1. Meezergeezer

Meezergeezer New Member

What's the best A T & T phone?

Can you tell me which is the best phone for A T & T in Mass? My daughter travels up to Vermont and NH and gets spotty coverage. For some reason beyond me she wants to stick with A T &T.

Any pearls of wisdom there??

thanks ^..^

2. bobolito

bobolito Diamond Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone SE
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    I would vote for the Nokia 8265

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. t720

t720 Senior Member

Either that or the Moto V60i. They are probably the best signal holders of the Digital (NOT Next-Gen) phones that they have.

4. Bud

Bud New Member

If she wants a GSM phone I would go with the Nokia 6310i .... why get a Mot v60i unless you like flip phones .... the 6310i weighs the same if not less, has better battery life, a more intuitive menu system, I had 3 different v60i's when I had Verizon, and yes the reception was good, my call quality was good, but the battery life stunk, software was buggy, and adding an extra cap batt to the phone made it heavy .... the 6310i has a 4-5hr talk time .... I would go with the Nokia .... my uncle has ATT GSM with the 6310i and loves it .... I have a 6310i with T-Mobile and I love it ... can't comment on TDMA .... and not sure how good GSM coverage is up there!

5. NYCDru

NYCDru Sprint Newbie

My Phone:
    Motrola V3m
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint, Verizon(former), ATT(former),
    1.) If she wants to stick with ATT in Mass, Vermont, and NH then her spotty coverage problem probably isn't going away anytime soon.

2.) For TDMA her best bets are the V60 or the 6360 ( both have realy good battery time wich you need in Analog areas.

6. Scalici26

Scalici26 Senior Member

go with the Nokia 8265. Hold signals in fring areas very well.