Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

What is the latest software for the 7210???

Discussion in 'NOKIA' started by SBERB2468, Mar 13, 2003.

1. SBERB2468

SBERB2468 Guest

What is the latest/newest version of software out for the Nokia 7210????

2. ChoiBoi

ChoiBoi New Member

I believe Firmware 4.24

3. SBERB2468

SBERB2468 Guest

How do I check my version of firmware on the 7210??????????

4. Ton1

Ton1 Junior Member

The latest official firmware is ver. 4.24, to check push *#0000#.

5. SBERB2468

SBERB2468 Guest

I called nokia and they acted like I was crazy! I have version 3.09 in my phone. and they said that is the most current software for the US. I bought mine off ebay from the UK i think. He told me that whoever said that 4.18 is the most current software was not from the US but another country. Can anyone help?????

6. Tennberg

Tennberg New Member

SBERB,

I got my 7210 from an AT&TWS store a few weeks ago here in Boston, MA ($119 after rebates and discounts), and the firmware on it was 4.18. So I know for a fact that this firmware version can be had in the U.S.

7. dstutz

dstutz New Member

Same here...I just got mine last month and I have 4.18. The question now is...how do you upgrade it?

Dave