Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

What is the correct resolution for wallpapers on the VX6000?

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by bobby19711, Jul 10, 2003.

1. bobby19711

bobby19711 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola V710
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Can someone tell me the correct resolution to set pics that I want to send to my phone? Thanks.

2. njsvrzncdma

njsvrzncdma i cant stop the ringing..

My Phone:
    LG vx8500
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VERIZON
    trying to figure that out myself

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. NeoMatrix008

NeoMatrix008 New Member

I found that the correct resolution that will be displayed on the phone is 160 pixels tall and 120 pixels wide. Use a photo editor (microsoft photo editor works great) and resize your images to 160 tall and 120 wide - make sure you dont mix them. Save the picture and it should look like it would fit on the phone, then just send it. I found the these numbers on a product information page and it seems to be exactly correct.

4. bobby19711

bobby19711 Junior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola V710
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    You still get the white lines above and below the picture when you set it as wallpaper though right?

5. NeoMatrix008

NeoMatrix008 New Member

yeah i noticed that too, but if you look at the pictures that were already loaded on the phone, they are the same way. i think for every picture there is a little line there on top and bottom. oh well.