Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

what is the best service for burlington vermont area?

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by mountainman, Apr 30, 2002.

1. mountainman

mountainman New Member

I currently live in the Rochester, NY area but will be moving to the Burlington, Vermont area in about a month. I am looking to get a cell phone but I am having a hard time deciding whether Verizon or Cingular is the best way to go. I know Cingular doesn't have a network in that area but has roaming partners and hence the nationwide plan that they offer. Can anyone provide some advice as to what might be the best service for that area of Vermont? I am also thinking about getting the Motorola v60...does anyone have any good or bad experiences with that phone? Thanks!

-mountainman

2. larry

larry Sprint loyalist and former mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Galaxy S22+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    You might not be able to buy Cingular unless your address is in one of their current markets.

3. Wayne

Wayne Senior Member

Verizon does have coverage in that area............as far as the V60 goes...............most people like it..........I on the other hand think it is overpriced for a cheap feeling product. The antenna will break off..................it just feels cheap. The backlight is not the brightest in the world..........and the outside display only shows the # calling you............where as the LG phones show everything.