Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Welcome to your new Apple/iPhone forum:

Discussion in 'APPLE iPhone, iPad Tablets and all iOS Devices' started by Tony E!, Sep 27, 2007.

1. Tony E!

Tony E! Retired Mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    By popular demand a new Apple/iPhone forum has been created, please let's try to keep threads pertaining to the same subject on one single thread as to avoid too many repetitive ones.

Enjoy.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. AJE

AJE Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone 4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Cool, thanks Tony! well iphone users bring it on the posting.

3. Tony E!

Tony E! Retired Mod

My Phone:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    Yes, Joe was nice enough to give us an iPhone forum, good to see at least one person posting in here from all that kept on asking for the iPhone forum. :rolleyes:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. M in LA

M in LA Mobile 28 Years Plus
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone 13 Pro Max, XS Max
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    I hear you Tony, but the Apple forum is getting much more attention that Audiovox and Kyocera. This forum will start to pick up soon.:)

5. AJE

AJE Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone 4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Don't know how much posting I will be doing as I don't have one but I am definatley going to be viewing what people have to say about it.

6. Particular

Particular Banned

My Phone:
    At&t Iphone
    Wireless Provider(s):
    At&t, sprint, T-mobile
    Thank you for making this form but really, I think it would make more sense if the iphone was on a CDMA network, because the sim card that comes with the iphone only works in iphone. Go figure...............

7. charlyee

charlyee Ultimate Insanity
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    at&t/Airtel/Turkcell
    Sorry, that is incorrect. Once the iPhone is activated, it's SIM card will work with any at&t or unlocked GSM phone.

The iPhone however, will only work with the SIM card it was activated with. If a different SIM card is inserted in it, it will see at as a new activation is required and since it already is, everything comes to a grinding halt.