Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Webjal Trouble application won't load.

Discussion in 'Sprint Forum' started by aggie, Apr 30, 2007.

1. aggie

aggie New Member

My Phone:
    i880
    I purchased a new i880. It went bad and nextel replaced it with a refurbished phone. I never had any trouble with webjal until now. After clicking the webjal icon I get this error message ( The Application was unable to retrieve the required information from the server) I am using webjal 3 and the patcher.
    Thanks For you for your help
    Aggie

2. nastyboi21

nastyboi21 New Member

Hey anggie,

My name is franklin and i wanted to know if they responded back to you with your information?

3. nastyboi21

nastyboi21 New Member

hey did they ever responeded back to your information