Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

web

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by zman12x, Feb 1, 2004.

1. zman12x

zman12x New Member

can anyone explain to me how to setup the free web, i just got the vx6000

2. Tony E!

Tony E! Retired Mod

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    press menu then "zero" 0 then six zeros "000000"
    scroll down to "web settings" and choose LINK2 IP 1 and change to 207.232.099.109 press ok and then "clear" then go to "PORT SETTING" and choose LINK 2 PORT 1 and chnge to 9201 press ok and then press 'END"
    now start your web browser and it will prompt you "charges will apply" choose YES
    once your browser starts press and hold "0" for three seconds and that will get you into your "BROWSER MENU" scroll down to "ADVANCED" and chnage your "HOMPAGE" to http://tagtag.com/stash/ and start your browser.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. zman12x

zman12x New Member

i was messin wit the phone and i figured it out be4 i read ur post, does it matter if i used link 1 ip 1 instead of 2

4. Tony E!

Tony E! Retired Mod

My Phone:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    If you want to keep your default settings for your Openwave gateway/Verizon's browser yes, that's why is better to set them on Link 2 instead, other than that it doesn't matter.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. zman12x

zman12x New Member

oh then would you be able to give me the default ip so i could set it bak to normal, di really apreciate it

6. Tony E!

Tony E! Retired Mod

My Phone:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    for future reference it would be wise to write it down before you delete anything.

IP 199.074.153.210 PORT 9203

7. zman12x

zman12x New Member