Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Web orignated SMS

Discussion in 'Alltel Forum' started by ndtoddman, Apr 2, 2006.

1. ndtoddman

ndtoddman Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Many
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    I am a new customer to Alltel... that is since they purchased Western Wireless. Does the Alltel website allow text to be sent to multiple numbers? I can not seem to find where the site will allow you to enter more than one number to send a text. The Cellular One web site would allow you to enter up to 12 individual destinations to send the same text message. Maybe im not looking in the correct spot.

Thanks!

2. MOTOhooligan

MOTOhooligan Former Mobile Data Addict

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Motorola XT1929-17
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    CellularONE's site did allow sending an SMS to up to 12 different numbers at the same time, Alltel's site, however, does not.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. GREGHARKINS

GREGHARKINS New Member

You can sms up to 10 users at a time with the web based SMS on www.alltel.com. You can also sent the call back number, email address and a few other features. SMS can total 300 characters and will break over 2 messages.

4. music4praise

music4praise Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola W766
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, Ting
    I just took a look at the site and it appears they have upped the number to 20 users.

http://www.alltel.com/text_messaging/

5. warewulf

warewulf New Member

you enter the numbers you want to text to in the same block... just seperate them with a comma...