Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Web Browsing LG VX 6000

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by shaggymatt, Jul 22, 2003.

1. shaggymatt

shaggymatt New Member

Okay so I think that I misunderstood this when I bought into this deal. I was under the assumption because of the CS rep on the phone that all I would need to do WAP browsing was the Get-It-Now functionality. Now that I'm trying to use the phone, it looks like you need the Mobile Web option to do full fledged browsing. Am I correct in this assumption?

I guess that something like this is the best way around it: http://www.rogerbinns.com/vx4400/vx4400faq.html#MobileWebFee Is there anything like this for the 6000, or does anyone know if that page works?

TIA!

2. GoodmanR

GoodmanR Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Moto v3 Razr
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Cingular (Voice) + T-Mobile (Blackberry)
    search this forum for free wap vx6000 and there are extensive instructions for how to do it, and it does work.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. shaggymatt

shaggymatt New Member

Thanks, looks like I used the wrong search terms. Oh well!