Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

wav to ringtone

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by ronnieg56, Aug 14, 2004.

1. ronnieg56

ronnieg56 Senior Member

My Phone:
    E815
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Sorry if this off-topic but I did search the forums/threads for something on this and I couldn't find anything.

I have a wav file that I would really like to make my LG 7000's ringtone. It's the "Believe It Or Not George Isn't At Home" .wav.

At first I just renamed it from .wav to .midi and tried to send it to my phone with @vzwpix.com but I just keep getting "send error".

Is there a way to do this with the 7000? If so I would greatly appreciate any info on how.

Thanks for any replie!!!!

--
    rg56

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. ronnieg56

ronnieg56 Senior Member

My Phone:
    E815
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    After a lot of searching, I found this:

http://www.myphonefiles.com/

It isn't free but works like a charm and I think it is worth it. Even has a built- in uploader to the phone right after you create the ringtone.

--
    rg56

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...