Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

wav to qcp

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by efozzy, Jan 15, 2011.

1. efozzy

efozzy New Member

I have a LG Rumor Touch and have been trying every which way to use ringtones I have on my computer they are wav format. I have read other forums on the subject and downloaded programs that was guaranteed to convert wav to qcp which was told that that's the kind of format that my phone uses. any way none of the programs convert to qcp does anyone know to to do this in a simple straight forward way that wont make me pull my hair out a easy to use program would be welcome to. Thanks..efozzy:(