Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Washington, D.C. coverage

Discussion in 'T-Mobile Forum' started by Jim17, Oct 17, 2006.

1. Jim17

Jim17 New Member

I currebtly have Sprint and am considering switching to T-Mobile. How is the coverage in Northern Virginia and the District?

2. Jay2TheRescue

Jay2TheRescue Resident Spamslayer
    Super Moderator Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Pixel 4a 5G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&Tingular 310-410
    TMO has good coverage in the urban areas, and their coverage is improving in the rural areas. I am sometimes shocked to see TMO service in really rural areas when I do network tests, but their coverage is still not as good as Cingular's. You probably wouldn't notice if you stay in the populated areas though.

-Jay

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. clock3687

clock3687 Cell Signal?????? Use it!

My Phone:
    Google Nexus S
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    They cover D.C. fairly well. Take a look at their coverage map. Its pretty accurate.

http://compass.t-mobile.com/ and hit no.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Matt

Matt Twin girls!

My Phone:
    MyTouch 4G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile
    I lived in NoVa for over 6 years with T-Mobile, and I still work in Silver Spring. I think the service is very good.

5. Andy

Andy Diamond Senior Member

My Phone:
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, Vodafone D2, Solomo, Swisscom Mobile
    I have a friend that just moved from Salt Lake to the area and she has both Sprint and T-Mobile and is very satsfied with her T-Mobile coverage and she travels large areas every day.