Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Want To Change LG VX4400 ESN To Motorola E815

Discussion in 'Verizon Wireless Forum' started by stratfink, Mar 26, 2007.

1. stratfink

stratfink Junior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola E815
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Hello, I know this has been discussed before, but I am trying to change my phone number or ESN from my LG VX4400 to a Motorola E815 I just purchased on Ebay. I went on Verizon wireless site and set up my account and spoke to a Verizon wireless rep who was explaining what to do at a really fast pace and I could not keep up. So I was hoping someone can chime in and tell me where to go on my account and give some idea on how to transfer the number. By the way, I read in the past that if you are switching from a non Vcast phone to one that has it, you cannot program it online via users account? Thank you in advance.

2. QLR

QLR RIP Note!

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    Samsung Galaxy S8+
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, AT&T based Tracfone, T-Mobile
    Basically, going from a non-EVDO phone (the VX4400) to a EVDO phone (Moto E815) (or vice versa) will require a call to customer service. The online ESN changer will not work in this case; there shouldn't be a fee if you state that the online method didn't work.

Normally, you'd log into "My Account" and click on the "Activate Phone" link. There, you'd enter the ESN found on the phone under the battery.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. crashy

crashy New Member

Just call up Verizon CS and tdo the switch so ell them you want to do a ESN swap. They can switch phones so you can use the e815.

4. stratfink

stratfink Junior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola E815
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Thank you for your help, I activated it online a couple of weeks ago and everything is so far so good.:)