Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

want to become a Page plus dealer

Discussion in 'Working or Investing in the Wireless Industry' started by Kingcellular, Nov 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kingcellular

Kingcellular New Member

please constact me via private message.
    i want to offer page plus activations and sales

#1 Kingcellular, Nov 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2009
  2. realtimepayments

realtimepayments New Member

My Phone:
    Motorola
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Nextel
    411 Do not do Business with King Cellular "Aka Dino Jonson"

He Bounces ACH'S and doesn't pay his Vendors promptly as agreed.

Still chasing him for the Money he owes us this Chump Talks a Talk but cant play with the big boys in a Business Manner...

Remember if you get a Call from Little Big Dino Johnson Remember to" Run Forrest Run"

3. brandlyn

brandlyn New Member

Wow,are you serious? Im setting him up right now?

4. realtimepayments

My Phone:
    Motorola
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Nextel
    Wow,
    what can I say Good luck with that we have tried to Ach his checking account for Airtime sold on two seperate occassions over the last two weeks and have had no luck getting the Money That King Cellular A.K.A. Dino Johnson burned us for...
    Spoke to that Big Talker today and that's all you get us Big Talk
    Dont do business with Dino Johnson This guy has no respect for his vendors

5. doddo72

doddo72 New Member

I signed up through you Craig and you told me the commission rate for Page Plus was 16% and you lied to me. You only had me at 9% and never informed me of any changes. That is not the way to do business. EPAYNGO informed me that I was always at 9%, NOT 16%. BAIT and SWITCH.

6. brandlyn

brandlyn New Member

LOL, Thats Craig for you! He tried the same tactic with me

7. realtimepayments

My Phone:
    Motorola
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Nextel
    I dont believe you have an account with us nor have opened one up.

8. brandlyn

brandlyn New Member

Yes, he sent me a very ugly messag ein response. The truth is. He is a liar, and a fraud. He tries to make extra money. I hope Im within the policies of the forum. But he tried to charge me $300..WHAT A FRAUD..BEWARE

9. salemcell

salemcell Junior Member

My Phone:
    nokia 6126
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Pageplus, Simple, Prepyd, Ultra, SKYView
    i am lost in this thread ...who basically is craig?

10. salemcell

salemcell Junior Member

My Phone:
    nokia 6126
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Pageplus, Simple, Prepyd, Ultra, SKYView
    who has pos for wireless prepaid? want true rates not something one way and then find out later it wasn't as stated.

11. electron6

electron6 New Member

I am already with a Prepaid Pin Company. I get 14% for Page Plus Replinishments. What I am interested in is actually getting Dealer Codes so that I make begin activations, ESN swaps etc. I responded to the Dealer Signup at pagepluscellular dot com, but haven't heard anything. Is is very demanding to get approved for this? Anyone have any info? Thanks

12. realtimepayments

My Phone:
    Motorola
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Nextel
    Hello,
    Let me explain it loud and clear for those of you who havent been in the prepaid business
    And those of you who have a hard time understanding why we charge to get a Pre-Paid Account & Utility Bill Payment Account set up.

Number one:We provide advertising Tools especially geared for this industry signage and promotional tools you would not otherwise be able to have.
    We have a Flyer distribution campaign doorhangers etc.

If you want a Dealer Code yes we can provide one for you also it's not something we charge for.

Number Three: We take a large risk in dealing with out of state clients whom wish to have an open line of credit "HIGH RISK"

Lastly there is a good chance that newbies especially here are hard to find whom are honest and can actually pay for products and services they are using in advance.

There are just enough risk we take that we are to say the least scared of taking because to be forward there are a certain amount of folks who are looking to do us dirty and rob peter to pay Paul.. so to speak....

Trust is earned Thru a history of smooth ach's that have taken place that dont bounce when we are seeking to collect for services we provided in advance.
    We dont make you Pre-Pay for cards we provide electronic on the spot Pins in real time as you sell them...

We have to earn a living too there is a very small margin in the prepaid business from which we all have an ability to earn a living from.
    Maybe we arent for everybody we seek good credit worthy people whom can pay the bill...

Hope that clears up any questions
    Regards
    Craig

13. M in LA

M in LA Mobile 25 Years Plus
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone XS Max, iPhone X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    It appears this thread has run it's course as members cannot respect each other.

Personal attacks are not allowed. The most recent post in this thread has been deleted.

Disagreements will happen, as we all have our own opinions, but judgments and accusations do NOT have a place on this forum.

Check the site rules if you need further clarification.

This thread is closed.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.