Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

Want Free Verizon phones ?

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by Guest, Aug 13, 2002.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I want free verizon phones. Not the cheap phones like Audivox(CDM 8100) - but the good looking Motorola V60i or LG 510 or LG VX1
    I have found such free phones for VoiceStream, AT&T & Sprint available with lot of dealers in NY City.
    The deal is you sign a contract with these dealers(say for 4 to 6 months) in addition to the service providers - VS/AT&T has contracts with these dealers that they'll get a commission for signing me up etc... Since the service provider usually has a 1year contract, I don't mind signing another contract with the dealer which falls under the 1year contract with the service provider.

Can anyone tell me where I can get good Verizon phones for virtually free?

2. Guest

Guest Guest

In your dreams!!!!!!!

Best deal right now is a Samsung T300 for $29.95 after rebate.

3. Wildfire

Wildfire New Member

Well he's kinda right. The v60g is free with rebates from amazon. 100.00 from Voicestream and 150.00 from amazon. I'm doing that right now. Now as to the local dealers doing that i can't say.

4. ComicalMoodyDan

ComicalMoodyDan Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    LG Volt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    I haven't seen the high end Verizon phone's for free or cheap and chances are you won't. Verizon doesn't usually sell their phones for cheap but it equals out given their superior network.

You get what you pay for.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Thats correct. You get great looking and expensive Voicestream/AT&T and Sprint phones free after (service provider rebates + vendor rebates). Most of the above mentioned service providers have free phones available at amazon.com and at local dealers.
    I am sure such dealers exists for Verizon also.

So I will appreciate if someone can provide me the address/phone number of these dealers in NY/NJ

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Simply put - you pay for the best. The best service (Verizon), the best phone equipment (Verizon CDMA 800/1.9).

Free gets you junk, because you have invested nothing, they owe you nothing...

7. supertle

supertle New Member

Audiovox 8100 phone is not junk. It is a great phone.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

That's right. And, it's not free.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

you guys are saying pay for what you get? that dont make sense you get a free v60g or you pay $250+ fro the v60i. just about the same phone just diff services so you dont get crap for free

10. ComicalMoodyDan

ComicalMoodyDan Gold Senior Member

My Phone:
    LG Volt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Sprint
    You get what you pay for when I said it I was referreing to the network and phone. Let's face it comparing Verizon against VoiceStream is like apples and oranges.

Verizon has a MUCH better network. Verizon has the best nationwide network so you pay for that premium and to many people its well worth it.

11. Jack

Jack Silver Senior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola T720
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Alltel
    TnDan21

There are MANY people that happily choose Voicestream over Verizon.

I would not say better network they just have a more expansive network. (analog rural coverage)

Jack

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  12. G20Ryder

G20Ryder Member

well the phone is not free but theres a $50 rebate on the v60i goin on till the end of the month.

13. Airb330

Airb330 Silver Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Actually Jack Verizon has alot of rural digital coverage (MD). They simply have way more coverage period, but I do wish Verizon would have better phone deals.