Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

W810i Review

Discussion in 'All Other Brands of Wireless Phones' started by rin51105, Apr 11, 2007.

1. rin51105

rin51105 New Member

I bought the W810i last November and I'm in love with it! There's so much you can do! I use the mp3 player while i'm at the gym and I've never had any hissing problems with the player. :p
    I bought a gig memory stick for it and upload my favorite tv show (Family Guy) to watch it while i'm on lunch at work. The headset has such great quality. My boyfriend has the same phone and we're always making movies and taking pictures to send to each other.
    To be honest - I'm a cell phone murderer :censored: - this is my 6th phone in 2 yrs and I drop it all the time. It puts up with a lot of damage!
    The talk time is fantastic! I went on vacation this past week and only had to charge it once for about an hour! :lmao:
    We have a TV tuner in our computer and I use my phone to change the channels with Floats Mobile Agent Software and a blue tooth Dongle. :eek:
    There's so many ways to personalize it too - you can download templates and screen savers to make the phone reflect you. I paid $200 for mine and it was the best investment I could have made.

WireXinc
    http://www.wirexic.com

2. Heavy Fluid

Heavy Fluid Junior Member

My Phone:
    BlackBerry 9630
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    I have one also, and I love mine. Probably the best phone I have owned to date. I wish that I would have purchased one that was unlocked and unbranded, instead of from Cingular. I got sucked in by the mail in rebate, and I should have thought about it a little more before my purchase.

Reception is awesome, battery life is awesome, user interface is awesome, ease of use is awesome.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. josephd

josephd Tomorrow is another day.

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    White iPhone 5C 16GB
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    I have to agree, I have not really found anything to be unhappy about with my SE.:)

4. mingkee

mingkee Junior Member

My Phone:
    SE K790
    Wireless Provider(s):
    T-Mobile, Beyond GSM
    I had W810i (white, flashed to Hong Kong version) once with either T-Mobile or Beyond, till I got K790
    K790 is good in most of department EXCEPT triband and memory card
    K550 should be W810 successor, but ONE thing I don't like: antenna location