Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

VZW - NE2 Question

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by Adman, Jul 20, 2005.

1. Adman

Adman Junior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola E815
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Any help is greatly appreciated ...

My contract is up next week and I am entitled to the $100 NE2 credit. I was planning on upgrading my T730 to the new E815. The phone is priced really well, obviously. But, it is priced even better through my corporate B2B site/extranet with VZW.

Does anyone know whether or not I can take advantage of the corporate pricing AND still use my NE2 credit?

Thanks!

2. wgray8231

wgray8231 I don't work here.

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 4 (temporary)
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Is your contract up next week or is it your upgrade date (2 months before end of contract). You can get the NE2 credit when you're eligible for upgrade. But good luck on finding the e815--they're going fast.

As for the B2B question, I have no idea. If your plan is not through work, you probably cannot.

3. zamboni77

zamboni77 Supreme CadGuru

My Phone:
    Droid Turbo BN
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon who else?
    co worker picked one up online for free after 100.00 NE2 and 50.00 rebate (on his personal account) but it took over a week to get here.
    have you looked at the comparible LG 8100??

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. Adman

Adman Junior Member

My Phone:
    Motorola E815
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    wgray8231 -- my contract is actually up, not just NE2 credit date. Anyway, did some more checking today ... and I CANNOT use both NE2 and corporate discount.

zamboni77 -- I actually have no interest in LG8100. I have been a loyal Moto fan for a long time. Besides, I don't want to have to replace all of my accessories. My current T730 accessories will work with the E815.

Thanks!

5. zamboni77

zamboni77 Supreme CadGuru

My Phone:
    Droid Turbo BN
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon who else?
    no problem
    friend at work loves the 815 but can't get mms to work..verizon said with that phone that he has to log in online to view pics sent to his phone

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. wgray8231

wgray8231 I don't work here.

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 4 (temporary)
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    That's annoying. You lose the spirit of PIX messaging when you have to find a computer and hit the website. I actually envy my father- and brother-in-law. They can send video back and forth on their vx7000s, but my vx6000 can only get the stills.