Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

VZW.com "My Account" Improvement!!!

Discussion in 'Verizon Wireless Forum' started by WiggyFife, Jul 13, 2006.

1. WiggyFife

WiggyFife still knows nothing!!!

My Phone:
    Droid X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    For anyone who hasn't yet noticed, when you now log into the My Account Area of VZW.com, there is now a convenient NE2-o-Meter!!! This now tells you when you can upgrade to a new phone @ promo price!!!

I just thought I would share that w/ y'all!!! Enjoy & sorry if this is a re-post!!!:lmao:

2. Critic

Critic The Digital Ruler

My Phone:
    Apple iPhone 3G
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    ne2ometer.jpg
    Here's a cap of my NE2-o-meter. Can someone interpret for me? Because this doesn't make a lick of sense to me, especially considering that, thanks to the V710 settlement, I 'signed' a new contract at the beginning of June.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. rwsrichard

rwsrichard Guest

That is pretty cool. When I checked it online for our family plan, it only shows up under the "main" phone.

They should do the same for the other 3 phones, but give it a differnet name.

4. Oppie

Oppie Senior Member

My Phone:
    LG VX-9400
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW
    The reason the NE2 metter is only displayed for main phone is because the main phone on a family plan is the only phone eligible for the NE2 promotion. The othr lines get the usual discount. Some people are unaware of this.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. rwsrichard

rwsrichard Guest

I understand that, BUT I would like like to have the same METER to show when I can get mine at discount, also.

6. rwsrichard

rwsrichard Guest

I guess a little background is appropriate here.

6yrs ago when we walked into VZW and got all 4 phones on the SAME day. We signed a 2 yr agreement per phone on 08/30/2000.

The date to get our phone exchanged, every 2 yrs for discount, has NEVER been the same for the phones. When my son had is ran over and Ausrion gave him another one, VZW put that date down as his 'renewal date' one year later.

When my daughter had hers knocked out of her hand and feel 3 flights down, Ausrion replaced the phone and VZW made that date her 'renewal date' for 6months later.

Now my sons can be renewed 9 month BEFORE the 'main' phone. My daughters is 3 months AFTER the 'main' phone and my phone 'renew date' has changed 4 times in the last 2 years.

These odd 'renew dates' gets verified everytime we go into a VZW and talk to them about new phones, plans, etc... They tell us "Oh, by the way, according to out computer, you are eligable for a new phone next month." Even the the 'renew date' for the phone is next August.

We have showed VZW our signed contracts, with the dates we started, but they will not listen.

Hince, I would like to have a meter to show when all 4 phones is up for renewal.

I hope I did not loose you in that mess. VZW has some good features, but they can also be a pain the *&^^%$ for others. If you know what I mean.

7. WiggyFife

My Phone:
    Droid X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Maybe you just lucked ou on this one!!! I would just upgrade to something while that shows you were eligible

Mine was accurate. It shows my eligibility as the 22nd Month of a 24 Month Contract!!!

8. M in LA

M in LA Mobile 28 Years Plus
    Super Moderator Senior Member

My Phone:
    iPhone 13 Pro Max, XS Max
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon (since 1994)
    Just saw mine last night. My NE2 upgrade window opens up next week - Sunday, July 23!! Sweet!!!

Now the next dilemma is which smartphone to get???:confused:

The Q, or the Treo 650 or 700p?

Hey, maybe I should do a poll?...hmm

9. WiggyFife

My Phone:
    Droid X
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    I say Treo 700p!!! I'd advise staying away from the 700w because it takes waaayy too many keystrokes to do the most basic of commands!!! My Buddy had the w & returned it right away for just that reason...