Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

VZW BroandbandAccess - for laptops, etc

Discussion in 'Northeastern US Wireless Forum' started by webcomplete, Jun 30, 2005.

1. webcomplete

webcomplete New Member

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/splash/splash.jsp?v=9

Is anyone using this service already? Is the billing completely flat $79.99 for unlimited use?

We signed up for this service 4 weeks ago. Been using it all day long for mobile internet access non stop, day after day. Just dawned on us if this is really unlimited for 79.99 or there is a hidden clause? Just want to know if we need to leave the country before we get the bill. Anyone using it?

2. twopiece

twopiece D'oh!!

My Phone:
    Motorola Droid Pro
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    From what I underatand, it should be $79.99 for unlimited use. The only other charges you should see are taxes and surcharges.

An ex-coworker was considering it a few months back but never got it.

How is the service anyways?

3. webcomplete

webcomplete New Member

The service is great - it is very fast - we are able to get 1MBPS download using dslreports.com to test throughput.

It is just a great concern that VZW actually has small print that says $0.25 / min for Quick 2 Net additional charges now that I am reading their ad on the above url.

I hope this does not apply to us. I already have great mistrust to all wireless service providers.

4. Stupiud

Stupiud Yea, I can hear you now!

My Phone:
    D2
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    At this point, i really doubt you will ever have to use Q2N.