Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

vx6000 not vibrating

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by wgray8231, Dec 2, 2005.

1. wgray8231

wgray8231 I don't work here.

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 4 (temporary)
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Seems like I've missed several calls in the last month or so when my phone was in manner mode (not silence all), but I never felt it vibrate. Any suggestions?

2. Andy

Andy Diamond Senior Member

My Phone:
    HTC Thunderbolt
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VZW, Vodafone D2, Solomo, Swisscom Mobile
    That happened to me once when my phone was just a little over a year ago(and hence had no warranty anymore). I was at the movies and put my phone on manner mode and when I got home had missed three calls because my phone just didn't vibrate anymore. I brought it to the VZW store and he upgraded the software(said they have to do that before they can do anything else)...Of course that didn't work so he swapped it right out, even though my one year warranty was up, and he couldn't duplicate the problem( it would only not vibrate from time to time, and of course when in the store it always worked).
    Try bringing it to the store. How long have you had it? Are you planning on upgrading?

3. wgray8231

wgray8231 I don't work here.

My Phone:
    iPhone 4 (temporary)
    Wireless Provider(s):
    AT&T
    Wasn't planning on upgrading. The wife's kx414 speaker is starting to go, so I might consider upgrading both if VZW has a good deal on some phones we like soon (bar, not flip). A friend of mine said the vibrator is in the battery--his surrogate father used to work at a non-corporate VZW store.