Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

VX4400 - Wallpaper change?

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by gjp, Feb 4, 2003.

1. gjp

gjp New Member

Thinking of getting this phone but I really dislike the wallpaper choices. I believe I read here before that you can not dowload any currently but is there a way to get just a blank screen or keep the VZ logo on (the one that the phone turns on with).

I know this has been beat to death around here, but should I wait and see the A530, every store I visit in NJ or call in NJ seem to be clueless to it. Either never heard of it or have no clue when it is coming out.

thx

2. TCMAN41

TCMAN41 Junior Member

My Phone:
    LG VX7000 blk
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    FROM ALL INDICATIONS THE A530 SHOULD BE A GREAT PHONE, ONE OF THE FEW TO OFFER DUAL COLOR LCD DISPLAYS.
    AS FOR THE RELEASE DATE, IT SHOULD BE IN YOUR LOCAL VERIZON STORE SOMETIME DURING THE MONTH OF FEBUARY,
    MODELS GO ON SALE TO PUBLIC ABOUT TWO WEEKS AFTER STORES GET DUMMY PHONES FOR DISPLAY, DUMMY PHONES
    ALLREADY SHOWING UP IN A LOT OF STORES, RELEASE IS CLOSE.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. i27e

i27e Member

you should wait for the a530 IF you dont need anolog and you dont need your batt to last more than a day. i think dual color displays are cool but it's gonna do a real number on the battery. also most of verizons nation wide network is still on anolog, so if you need it or want it so you will have better coverage then i think the LG VX4400 is a great phone, if you wait a few months some1 will come out ith a way to hack the phone and put whatever you want on it but until then in about a month or so verizon will offer Get It Now programs that enable you to upload a picture to a certain website and then download it onto your phone

4. PjayzcivicHd84

PjayzcivicHd84 Bronze Senior Member

My Phone:
    LG VX7000
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    Yes, the picture program should be for LG 4400 anytime, and everyone is saying they are aloowing wallpaper...there is also one coming the quallcom and the brew setup thing, not a get it now program.
    And the a530 has been set back due to many reps and people. Yes, they have had dummies, for about a month. Feb. 4th it was supposed to be here, but its not. So techs are saying a new setback has come with the get it now program and u should wait til at least middle march-may., Dont know if the techs are lieing or anything,

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...