Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

VX4400 Text Message Error

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by boxermansr, Mar 9, 2003.

1. boxermansr

boxermansr Member

My Phone:
    HTC Diamond
    Wireless Provider(s):
    SprintPCS
    I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this error. I've already had it happen about five times today when sending text messages out. I send the message, and about 15 seconds later, I get a text message telling me

Fr: <my number>
    Message to <number i sent to> failed:
    Resource shortage.
    CB#:
    at 11:05am

I've had it happen a few times and when sending to different #'s.

2. rallykid

rallykid New house = No free time

My Phone:
    LG 9700
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon, Sprint
    Check and see if you have a LOT of text messages saved in your outbox, sometimes that will cause a phone not to be able to send messages. I would power it off, and then power it back on after you clear your sent messages then try it again.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Chase

Chase Junior Member

Your mesage is fine since it has reached the SMSC but the destination has a problem. that is where you have the resource error. There is an issue with the network in sending out the message.

4. DaCurryman

DaCurryman Junior Member

My Phone:
    LG VX4400
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon Wireless
    I've had problems the past 2 or 3 days where the message would say failed and ask if I wanna retry, I choose yes, then it says some type of general error and it fails again. Then when I look at my outbox, the messge isnt even in english anymore...it has a bunch of random characters (with lots of "e"s with accent marks). I dunno what the hell it is. Guess I'll try and clean my outbox, but I dun see why that would happen.

5. teamplatypus

teamplatypus New Member

So....there isn't really a way to fix this at all? :(