Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

VX4400 - Sub LCD screen

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by 8702, Feb 19, 2003.

1. 8702

8702 New Member

When making a call, the sub LCD lights up (dynamic) while the call is still connecting, then turns off once the call connects. I was wondering if there is a way to turn that off. I tried turning the sub LCD off with incoming calls to see if that would work since that's the only one set to dynamic, but that didn't work. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

2. amshah97

amshah97 New Member

I noticed that also. Haven't been able to turn that off. I didn't like the multi color flashing for incoming calls so I turned that off anyways, but no luck on making outgoing calls. I like the phone but really wish it were a little more professional.

3. heleyj81

heleyj81 New Member

if you go to 8-2-9 you can change the color of incoming calls and so on.

4. m1mgd00

m1mgd00 Member

Wow, I've been using this phone for 3 weeks, and I didn't notice the outer LCD was going bonkers like that until I saw this thread! Surprising that there isn't a way to shut it off. Maybe a future software release will allow for that. Time to email LG and complain?

5. i27e

i27e Member

on my old phone which i got about 2 days after it came out didnt do that. but then a month after i had it, it would only display certain colors. like cyan, magenta, and white didnt work