Welcome to Our WirelessAdvisor Community!

You are viewing our forums as a GUEST. Please join us so you can post and view all the pictures.
Registration is easy, fast and FREE!

VX4400 - Oops!!!

Discussion in 'LG Electronics' started by Flyer00, Apr 27, 2003.

1. Flyer00

Flyer00 Junior Member

Now I think I've really done it! Let me start by asking you guys how do you take your VX4400 out of the desktop charger? The manual doesn't give specific instructions so for the past month and a half I've been just pulling the phone straight forward until both of those little snaps on the sides released. But this might have been the wrong procedure. They always seem to have a tight grip on my phone and it seems like I'm forcing it when try to take it out. Well just today one of those two little hooks on the back of the battery broke when I pulled it out of the charger. So now my battery is loose on one side! I guess my question is why in the heck did they design those indentations on the sides of the phone so that it's pulling against the battery when you're removing it from the charger??? Seems like it's a lame design if you ask me. The battery is only held on the back of the phone in three places-- the latch you can slide to take the battery out, and two tiny (and obviously weak) little hooks on the bottom of the battery. Gosh, this is so frustrating! Now I'm going to have to buy another battery and a travel charger just for my house or try to file down those clips in the desktop charger so they don't grip it as tightly. (Sigh)

2. Zach

Zach New Member

All u have to do is slide it off. I actually had the same problem.

3. Airb330

Airb330 Silver Senior Member

Cell Tower Picture Gallery:
    My Phone:
    iPhone 4
    Wireless Provider(s):
    Verizon
    Crap i think this has screwed my LG 510, oh well, thanks for the tip. I want the 4400 soon.

4. njsvrzncdma

njsvrzncdma i cant stop the ringing..

My Phone:
    LG vx8500
    Wireless Provider(s):
    VERIZON
    all you had to do was slide it out

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Flyer00

Flyer00 Junior Member

Do you guys mean slide it up out of the charger? Like slide it away from the connectors?

6. BigR

BigR New Member

all you ahve to do is slide it out backwards push from the bottom front GENTLY and it will slide out GENTLY.

7. Dantheswim

Dantheswim Junior Member

Yes, you slide it upwards away from the connectors. However; whoever said itslides EZ that has never been my experience, I even had the VX10 and its not easy to get out. They should just make a decent plug in charger like everyone else insted of this cradle garbage![​IMG]